Friday, November 19, 2010

there is no way to organize the messages on YouTube

One feature I'd like to see on YouTube: the ability to organize the list of subscribers and friends into groups with different priorities.



The point here is to be able to see the messages and comments from your closest friends first and then later see the messages and comments from strangers.
Right now on YouTube the messages and comments all appear on the same inbox screen, and you have to look for the messages from your closest friends amid a sometimes large number of messages.
What happens is that a lot of people on YouTube simply don't reply to messages or comments anymore, because there are too many of them.

Today is my second consecutive video in which I talk without any planning. I am a terrible speaker, speak very slowly.... I wish I could be more eloquent, but have no idea on how  to improve. Maybe the only solution is practice and practice and then more practice.
I was watching the video I did yesterday, OMG, that is what I call ULTRA-SLOW-MOTION!!

Almost immediately  after making this video I checked the YouTube list of contacts and found out that actually you can organize the list of contacts into different groups by using labels. You can assign a different label to each one of your contacts. But apparently there is no way to filter out the messages and comments of a particular label.

No comments:

Post a Comment