Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Praise for "Inception"

This week I have rented "Inception". IMDB users have elected Inception as the best science fiction movie of all time. I don't go that far but I have to say it is close.
The scritp is ambitiously complicated. Any other director would have refused or simplified the script.
But Christopher Nolan himself is the writer and director of this film.
It is impossible to describe the script in simple terms. I would have to use several pages just to explain the script, so I am not even going to try.
It reminds me of a line from Matrix. No one can be told what Inception is. You have to see it for yourself!

Is Inception the best science fiction movie of all time?  I don't agree. Personally I still think Matrix or Blade Runner are better. 2001 should be the best SF movie of all time, but I have a bias against Stanley Kubrick.

There are a few special effects scenes and they are amazing. Probably the best zero gravity scenes of all time. It makes wish to see an entire movie with zero gravity.

No comments:

Post a Comment